Metal braces, which are frequently preferred, have been replaced by Invisalign over the years. With Invisalign, you can enjoy all the benefits of metal braces. The main advantage of Invisalign is that it is not visible from the outside, plaques are transparent. Especially young patients may not enjoy the appearance of braces. This disadvantage is gone with Invisalign.
What Is The Treatment Process?
What Are The Features of Invisalign?
- Invisalign should be worn for 20 hours in a day. The removable plaques makes it very easy to use in daily life.
- It is effortless to clean. Invisalign can be cleaned during the day with water and toothbrush.
- Invisalign does not have a negative effect on speech. In the early days, a familiarization process may be necessary, but later the plaques do not cause any discomfort.
- There is no problem with eating and drinking. You can easily remove the plaques during meals.
- The plaques also have the advantage of being very painless compared to metal braces.